Saturday, June 22, 2013

Week Four: Ex-squeeze me?


Well, I got engaged on Tuesday! I'm engaged! I'm engaged! I'm engaged . . . I'm engaged. Holy shiz, this means that I have to get real about this weight-loss shin dig. P.S: Isn't that the prettiest freakin' ring you've ever seen? You agree? . . . me too ;)

I called a local bridal shop and started asking them questions about restoring my mother's wedding gown and I got quite a bit of information. However, they're not so sure they're going to be able to fix it or make it fit me and my frame. Even if I lost all the weight, my mom is a very different build than me. A dress can only be taken out an inch at the very most, so I have to see if it's even possible. If not, I may be back to square one on the wedding dress front. HOWEVA, I'm going to go on as if I still am trying to fit my booty in to that dress. I'm doing this, people! I'm doing it!

I also started on new job on Monday and if I'm being 100% honest, I haven't walked once this week and I've eaten really crappy. I'm just making excuses - but it has truly been a really big week for me. But, if I'm going to be serious about this, I need to MAKE time for healthy. My dad says "Can't means you just don't want to bad enough" and as sad as it is, it's true. If I wanted it as bad as I say I do, nothing would stop me. Therefore, I need to get my booty in gear! I'm jumping back on the band wagon and my parents are going to be my drill sergeants. Hip, hip, hooray!

The new work out regimen: Walking in the morning, spinning class in the afternoon.

Water: MORE, MORE, MORE. Stop drinking pop entirely and replace it with water, lots of it.

Special dieting: I was thinking about doing Shakeology, have you heard of it? I hadn't either until a few months ago. It's a BeachBody protein shake that's full of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and all that good shiz. Oh, it's also completely organic. I'm going to research it a bit more.

Book: I've bought the book, but I actually need to read it. Oh, by the way here's the link if you're interested: The Fast Metabolism. It's relatively cheap and has some great reviews.

Until next time, I'm going to work on this, I will make it - I promise.

2 comments:

  1. First off, congratulations! Also, shakeology is a really good idea, any type of protien shake is great to go along with a workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really excited. Yes, I agree. The shakes are SUPER expensive. Almost 140 dollars a month :(. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete